1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Converting PDF to Word

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by KathyInTampa, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KathyInTampa

KathyInTampa Thread Starter

I have a PDF document that I am trying to convert or export into a word doc, however the grahics do not convert over. I'm running Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro and converting to .docx. I need to convert the document into word so that others in my organization can use the document and edit for their local use. Any help someone could give me would be appreciated.

Kathy

2. KathyInTampa

KathyInTampa Thread Starter

Downlaoded free trial of Addobe Acrobat 11, worked perfectly.

3. draceplace

draceplace

Thanks Kathy! you posted while I was posting.

Welcome to TSG Kathy! Hope you find some better help than this from TSG :)
    Converting PDF to word is not support by our buddies at microsoft. There are people making tons of money creating software to do this. they start out saying free pdf converter but if you want the graphics add-on(for example)...pay me.

Also the PDF by design is hard to manipulate programetically. In theory its the 'Final document'.

The best answer is give the people that need to edit the pdf Acrobat. Then editing is a breeze.

If you don't want to buy the acrobat liscense to do this then its a software battle. Manually copy and paste the graphics or google the free converters and test till you find one that works.

When you find one that works post back!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083429

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice