Solved: Coolermaster HAF 922 - Distinct lack of LEDS, everything else worked :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

llOriginll

IGNORE: Stupidity got the better of me; I didn't count how many fans I plugged in... turns out I hadn't plugged it in xD

I think my title suggests my dismay xD

After buying a coolermaster HAF 922 and spending some time getting the set up neat and tidy, checking and double checking all the connections (My first case swap/PSU install etc, went really well!) I powered it on :)

Obviously I watched the screen and the fans inside; on screen we got full systems a go, windows booting up, all the fans started turning and joy was had!

But I have no LED :(

I bought if from OCUK and obviously it had an LED, the reviews/specs and whatnot and the picture all say it does in the front panel. But I'm not seeing what I've plugged in wrong or not connected right? It's probably obvious but I'm not seeing it :-/

Lots of love for help!

Chris

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online