Solved: Copying Text from Illustrator to Word

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Decetch

Hi Everyone,

I've opened a .pdf document in Illustrator with the idea of copying text from the .pdf to a Word document.

Below is what was copied:

In this section we point out the critical features and funamental issues of how the delivery skill movement is performed, what stage and processes underlie the production of delivery skill movement and the nature of diffferences between experts and novices.

This was how it copied to Word when I pasted it:

movement and the nature of differences between experts and novices. In what stage and processes underlie the production of delivery skill fundamental issues of how the delivery skill movement is performed, In this section we point out the critical features and Learning:

Could someone please give me some advice on how to correct this.

Thanks.

John

Decetch

Hi HughV,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I'm a bit late getting back to you. The .pdf file is a bit too big to post here however, while I was figuring out how I could send you a page of it I worked out how to achieve what I wanted. I'd originally opened the .pdf file in Illustrator with the view of editing the parts that I required then copying and pasting those parts into MS Word. I have just realized I can copy the document straight into MS Word and then edit it from there. So, problem solved. Thanks again, sorry to waste you time.

Regards,

John

No problem, that's how we learn. I'm still curious if you were trying to copy a column.

Decetch

Hi Hughv,

No, it wasn't columns, just straight pages of text.

John

Thanks. That's very curious.
You (and only you) can mark this "Solved" using the thread tools.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online