Solved: corel print house and windoes vista

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

debtown

I cannot save or save as a project that I did in corel print house. when i click on save or save as, NOTHING happens. I tried to go to the Help, and got this msg:
The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that is not included in Windows Vista. However, you can download a program that will allow you view Help created in the Windows Help format from the Microsoft website
I am not adept at using this site but i saw an entry of someone with this exact problem but the thread was closed.
I don't want to close my corel print house project without saving it! Please inform me! Thanks.
Debtown

I believe that is an old software, you could try to Right click on your Corel Print House Icon and choose Compatability tab and Try using XP, if still no go, try 98 then 95.

Good luck
Ray

Your welcome debtown glad I was able to help.

When you have a chance could you please click on the "Solved" button.

Take care
Ray

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online