Solved: Corsair H2100 Wireless dongle randomly disconnects

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

anterius

I just had this headset replaced with a new unit only to find the problem still exists. I tried different USB ports, and directly connecting the USB dongle to find the same problem. I've attempted to reinstall the drivers and am suffering the same issue. I've tried known-working devices in the same port and don't experience this issue. I used USBLogView to monitor which port was disconnecting.

The USB dongle disconnects/reconnects at random intervals.

Any advise toward the resolution of this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Edit:
Attached is "USB Log 1.txt" which is a capture from USBLogView during which time the USB dongle, attached to the USB extension cable was plugged in and the headset off. At the end of this log, I unplug the extension cable from my PC and connect it to the next USB port.

- Mark

Attachments

anterius

Problem seems to have been the extension cable. Tried another extension cable, same problem. Direct connection, resolved. Stinks, but that's how it is.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online