1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: "Could not load file or assembly 'mom.implementation' or one of its dependenc

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Terimaki, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Terimaki

Terimaki Thread Starter

Every time I boot I get this message: " Could not load file or assembly 'mom.implementation' or one of its dependencies. The system can not find the file specified." I run windows 7. I started getting this message after I downloaded silverlight. I had previously downloaded yahoo messenger the same day. Not knowing if that was the cause I uninstalled both programs. But that didn't help, I rebooted and still kept getting that message. Is there any way to fix this? I am willing to follow step by step instructions on skype. Please help. Thanks. Hope its not a serious problem.

2. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Dave Trusted Advisor

Check that you have all the updates to .net
    If your graphics are ATI update to the latest drivers.
    That error is quite common from the catalyst control centre.

3. Terimaki

Terimaki Thread Starter

Ok I searched how to update the ATI catalyst drivers and all, and downloaded it on the AMD site. I now don't have ATI, its AMD VISION engine control center. Still it got rid of that message so thanks. I guess this is solved.

4. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Dave Trusted Advisor

Yeah they changed it. Screwed the hell out of my mind when I did similar as the machine I was working on had an AMD chipset as well as CPU and ATI graphics

You can mark the thread closed with the thread tools..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1064667