Solved: Could not perform end of Disc-at-once

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lola2001

Using Nero 6. I've had it forever and never any problems. I made 4 data DVD's yesterday using Maxell DVD+R and all was fine. Need one more to complete my backups and I've already wasted 7 DVD's trying to burn my data.

I keep getting "Could not perform end of Disc-at-once" as the reason for the failure. I've turned off multi session and also slowed down to 8x but still no joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Are you close to capacity? Maybe not enough room.

I don't remember if 6 had the option, but use a short lead-in or enable overburn if your drive supports it.

lola2001

No it wasn't even close to capacity at all. I've tried enabling overburn anyway and it made no difference.

lola2001

I tried that as well with Memorex and still the same thing. I just uninstalled Nero and installed Cyberlink, the burning software that came with the LG burner and it did the same thing so I'm thinking it's my burner.

That's possible. There may be a firmware update for it. It's worth a try to reprogram it, just to see what happens. Updates usually add functionality, too.

lola2001

I updated the firmware and it seems to work fine now. Thank you for your suggestion.

That doesn't help very often, but is an easy thing to try. Thanks for following up.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online