1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Solved: Could they really do that??

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by hamster, Jan 21, 2002.

Unmark Solved
Advertisement
  1. hamster

hamster Guest Thread Starter

wtf????? I just read this "Privacy Policy" on this certain site...

"Web Site Information: This is information we receive from your computer when you visit our Web site that is unique to e-commerce transactions. It includes the Web site you visited before ours, your Internet e-mail address and operating system, and statistical information on Web traffic and usage patterns. "

"It includes the Web site you visted before ours"....

How the hell can they trace what website I just went on?? Can they access my history files???

Man I AM in Shock!! WTF???....................

How can they trace my Statistical information on Web traffic and usage patterns?? man... what is this ??

2. hewee

hewee

3. bigh47

bigh47

hewee- great links.

Wow you might just as well put an advert in a national paper or enter every thing on your home page.
    I suppose it should be lack of security policy ehh!

Howard

4. hewee

hewee

bigh47,

Your welcome.
    My homepage is just a picture.:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/65672

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice