Solved: Counting from 2 different Collumns

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GeordieMCG

Morning,

I am trying to do a count of the amount of approved and released items from each department.

I have an excel sheet like the attached which I have 3 different departments

Finance
Sales
Stationery

I have a collumn each for approved and released. The sheet itself will be updated manually each day when a department appoves an item which has previously been released.

What I am trying to do is keep a record of what we have outstanding and released relating to each department.

Please see attached sheet

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

etaf

Wayne
formula like
=SUMIF($A$2:$A$12,A20,$B$2:$B$12) should work on the example you posted
see attached , i have completed for all

not sure of the fill colours - you could use conditional format to automate the colours

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online