1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Coupon Printer

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by karvel, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. karvel

karvel Thread Starter

I am having a terrible time getting Coupon Printer (from Coupons.com) to work. Here's what happens:
    When I click on a link to print a coupon, it says I need to install the coupon printer. So I download and install it and when it's done it says it was successful and I may now print my coupon. When I try to print my coupon, it goes back to "install coupon printer". I can do this 10 times in a row and it never works. I have tried allowing everything I could think of, everywhere I could think of, and even turned off my firewall at one point. I've tried on Firefox, WindowsXP, and Safari. This is the the most frustrating thing ever.
    Can anyone help me, please??

I forgot to say that I have used this in the past with no trouble whatsoever.

2. widewiilover

widewiilover

try opening the app up and doing it from there

3. Hughv

Hughv

Worked perfectly for me with FF.
    Try uninstalling and re-installing.

4. karvel

karvel Thread Starter

I uninstalled and re-installedboth Firefox and the coupon printer.
    Worked perfectly!!
    Thank you Hughv, so much!!!!

5. ecc

ecc

I am having the same problem with IE. And uninstall and reinstall couldn't fix the problem.
    Trying to print from coupon.com, I am getting the page to install coupon printer. But if I use the link to brick coupon for specific product, I am getting a line of text showing the product name and a text box asking for zip code.
    I was able to print coupons with no problem until this week. I think what trigged it was I clicked on a link with "gi&o" in the URL. There is a online posting saying this type of link will keep asking to install printer. Now I am stuck in that mode. It is very frustrating. Can anyone help, Please?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/851993