1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Solved: Cows With Guns

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Mowergun, Apr 10, 2004.

Unmark Solved
Advertisement
  1. Mowergun

Mowergun Guest Thread Starter

I heard the song "Cows With Guns" awhile back and liked it. I just learned the artist's name is Dana Lyons. He has written and recorded several similar songs in the folk/alternative country genre, and also some rock and childrens songs. Several Dana Lyons Songs are available for streaming or MP3 download. My favorites are "Cows With Guns" and "RV".

When my father was still alive, mom & dad would vacation in Florida for a couple of months each winter in their big motor home. They would usually leave just after new years and return in late February or early March in time to prepare for farming season. Either myself or my brother usually drove it down for them and then flew back, and then flew down to drive it back for them when they returned. The "RV" song really rang a bell in a humorous way for me.

Mowergun

2. pronute

pronute

LMAO:D

I'll think twice before I eat my next burger:D

3. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

I saw Cows With guns video on here a few months back, and about peed myself laughing. I'll check out her other stuff - Thanks!

4. bassetman

bassetman Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten

5. SexyTech

SexyTech

That "Cows With Guns" video/Song was based on an ond Starsiege Tribes clan of the same name!

It was a riot when they announced their new website that featured that Flash as the intro!

Gotta love Gamers! they come up with some of the most off the wall stuff around!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219186

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice