Solved: CrazyComputerMan is learning to drive!

CrazyComputerMan

Robert
I got the provisional driving license earlier and tomorrow i will attending the driving introduction course to learn all the car things and how to drive it,

I'm nervous.... I dont want to end up

like this :D

But i'll think i'll be okay.

If you tell me Good Luck! I will getting to build my confidence in driving lesson.

Thank you :)

good luck CCM :) remember gas pedel on the right brake on the left. Green means go red means stop :D :D

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
I got the provisional driving license earlier and tomorrow i will attending the driving introduction course to learn all the car things and how to drive it,

I'm nervous.... I dont want to end up

like this :D

But i'll think i'll be okay.

If you tell me Good Luck! I will getting to build my confidence in driving lesson.

Thank you :)
Just glad I'm in a different part of the the country to where you are,:D seriously though Good Luck,study hard for that theory part,and you will be ok Im sure (y)

Congratulations!:) Glad to hear you a taking lessons instead of having a friend/family teach you. You will learn a lot, the teacher will have more patience and you will not pick up anyone else's bad habits.

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Congratulations!:) Glad to hear you a taking lessons instead of having a friend/family teach you. You will learn a lot, the teacher will have more patience and you will not pick up anyone else's bad habits.
I think its almost obligatory now that you have to have lessons to pass here in the UK,you just dont see anyone any more with just ordinary L plates on,it was started to get frowned upon some years back now ....at the moment its still allowed but before the test the car is examined and if it doesn't meet standard requirements the test is cancelled ....

Hey that is great to hear CCM. Wishing the very best for you.
Don't let lexmarks567 mix you up either. I don't think the gas pedel is on the right brake on the left for cars where you drive on the wrong side of the road. But I think Green means go red means stop just like it does here. :)

CrazyComputerMan

Robert
I learned to do Start, Stop today and i have been stalled the car three time :rolleyes: :D Next Appoinment is next week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online