1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Create Barcode labels from list

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by JPLamb, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JPLamb

JPLamb Thread Starter

Hi all,

What would be the best way to create and print roughly 1500 barcodes?

i am wanting to create a barcode which is either a number or text (predefined) and then print the labels on the A4 sheets you can get.

how would people suggest doing this? i haven't found any software up to now that can do this out of the box. there looks to be a lot of free options out there so ideally i would like to use one, has anybody done anything similar?

any pointers are appreciated

JPL

2. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    Hi, I haven't done what you are planning, I did hoever try it once (out of curiosity) and all I did was download some barcode font and make sure that my text was conform the barcode requirements and that worked.
    I remember using Google to find it.

3. JPLamb

JPLamb Thread Starter

4. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    (y) and thanks for sharing the links :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1150734

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice