Solved: CSS Help...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

iTrey

Hey. I'm kinda new to web development and i need some help with something.

I need the content inside the div tag to be centered but the typical "text-align: center" doesn't work. I'm pretty sure its because of the other CSS style sheets within the div tag. So my question is: how do i center align the buttons in my site?

Thanks.

Attachments

iTrey

nvm i got it. i just put everything in a table inside the <div>

colinsp

Colin
Tables are not the recommended way of doing this. It is easy to do in CSS. Create a menu div and give it a style of margin: 0 auto; and put your menu code in this, that will centre it for you.

BTW it is easier for us to help you if you quote a URL and post your actual code in code tags in the message rather than a zip file with screenshots.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online