Solved: curser feature not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tony007

Banned
I did a reformat now when I am on this forum and I run the curser over a question I do not see the question like I did before the reformat I have to click on the question.Can anyone tell me how to fix this thanks.

tony007

Banned
Sorry it should read run the cursor over the question title.

tony007

Banned
Sorry all my computer must of heard me the feature has just started working. Solved.

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi tony007

That option can be controlled using the My Account link located at the top left of each page on this forum.
Then click Edit Options on the left side of the page and scroll down to Thread Display Options.
There you can check or uncheck: Show Thread Preview (mouse-over bubble when viewing list of threads)

Hope that helps in the future. :)

I have marked this thread Solved for you, in the future that option is also available to you using the Thread Tools drop down menu at the top of the page.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online