Solved: Dell mini 1012 netbook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BungyAlan

Has anyone modified/upgraded one of these yet? If so with what components?
It's a neat little computer, but needs faster processor and faster/more ram.
Thanks! Alan

DoubleHelix

Banned
They're not designed to be upgraded beyond the RAM and hard drive. A processor upgrade is not an option. I think you misunderstand the purpose of a netbook. They're portable, low-powered, and inexpensive. If you're expecting regular laptop-quality performance, you're going to be disappointed.

BungyAlan

Thanks, I just figured that someone had figured something out, faster memory, or something. I know
in alot of my Dell computers, you can put faster memory in them and get a little better performance
out of them. I wish someone made a hotter netbook, just because. hahaha Thanks again!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online