Solved: Directx 9.0c error for Shaiya

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DumbBlond97

ok so i have now been trying to fix this problem for a month or so and its really starting to annoy me iv tryed all methods and none of them work i forgot how i fixed it last time when i had to redo my operating system but i have now gone from xp to win 7 and im completley confused how the heck do i get rid of this directx 9.0c error on shaiya QQ

peterh40

Peter
Please post the exact error message here.

Please run DirectX Diagnostic Tool (dxdiag) and post that too.

For additonal files to install for DX9.0 goto Microsoft Download Centre and search for DirectX Runtime, and download the current DirectX End User Runtime Web Installer to install latest updates.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online