Solved: Disk Full message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SchroederMD

I am getting a Disk Full message when I try to download. Also when I look at Disk C properties the graph shows the disk full. I have about a 650 Gig disk and, as far as I know, have used less than 100 Gig. Any way to look into this further? Thank you!:confused:

SchroederMD

Thank you, DoubleJelix. I used TreeSize and found 4 temporary files that had a total of 454000 MB. I deleted them, and now I have my disk space back. Where did these files come from?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts