1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Display driver Intel Graphics Acelerator Drivers for Windows XP(R) stopped re

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Zerorequiem, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerorequiem

Zerorequiem Thread Starter

Hello! I would like to start by thanking anyone in advance who can help me fix my problem. Quite often, I get an error message saying "Display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows XP(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered." The screen turns black and then flashes white. I can only resume use of my computer if I close out all my chrome tabs multiple times and reopen them. Is this a hardware problem? Can it be fixed?

Thanks so much in advance,
    Zero

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!