Solved: does anyone know how to add speakers?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

atom1kyak

i have a simple question that seems to not have a simple answer at all.

i would like to add speakers to my 2.1 computer speaker setup. i have an a8n5x mobo. link below:
http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?m...3&l2=15&l3=207

my question is this: are there speakers out there made to be added to existing systems, or ones that can be. if so, how would this be done?

right now i have the logitech z-2300's, and i would really like to be able to add surround speakers without getting a whole new set.

buy a new set. u can't buy 2 speakers then add 4 more speakers at a later date cuz u have more $$ or whatever. u have 2 get what u need or want when u get it, not later as an add-on! unless u can build ur own that is...

Probably be better off if you read up and did your own.

I have 2 four-port switchers (garage, living room, computer room, kitchen, 2 areas outdoors), various sizes of speakers and a 15" sub. I love the idea of listening to music anywhere on my property.

atom1kyak

thank you for that answer.

now my situation becomes different. should i buy a cheap, sub $100 set of 5.1 speakers, and use those when i'm watching movies? or should i just stick with my z-2300's?

i think i will post again with my altered question--this question has been solved already

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online