1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Domestic Violence

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by sdc, Sep 13, 2003.

Mark Solved
Advertisement
  1. sdc

sdc Guest Thread Starter

one of the worst cases of
    Domestic Violence I have ever heard
    A man while on his honeymoon with his new wife
    killed his wife by beating her to death and strangling her .

These wife beaters are a sick excuse for men, they are wimps and mean persons
    I have had the pleasure of beating down two wife beaters in my life, that I witnessed them hitting a woman.

No chance just go night night jerk

There is no excuse ever to hit a woman! Period

Well, unless she is attacking you and you are defending yourself
    but even then I would just foot sweep them.Or stop there swings.

any man that hits a woman is a coward!! And a wimp!

Just my point though and it really shook me up seeing a newlywed girl on the night of her life awaited honeymoon to be beatin to death by her new husband.
    He is just lucky that I cannot get to him!

Sad Sad

:( :mad:

2. sdc

sdc Guest Thread Starter

ooops I put this in the wrong area
    MODs pleae feel free to move this to civilized debate

3. buddhafabio

buddhafabio

sdc you lucked out. i have talked to police officer friends and they say thay some of the calls the fear are domestic dispute cases.

because if a husband was beating a wife and is being arrested. it is highly likely that the wife will come to the husbands aid.

4. sdc

sdc Guest Thread Starter

yah, that is true but does not justifie the beating that these women are dealt! That is what I am talking about.
    A woman that cannot defend herself against a larger more powerfull man
    And killing them alot of the times with male anger and power
    I have sympathy for the police but it is there job to respond and stop it
    If the cop gets attacked, but stops it.
    I know all of the variables such as when they return from jail it's starts over ect.
    It still does not justify spousal abuse by either party under any circumstances

5. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

I will never get the girls who stay with guys like that. Well I understand the ones who fear for their lives if they leave, but...
    My best friend, the one who I grew up with , lived next door to, and spent 75% of my time with married a wife beater. And stayed for years & years, had 3 kids with him. I understand when you are scared & have no where to go or no one to protect you how you might stay in that situation. My best friend however has a good family & a large group of friends to look out for her. She went to a Christian school, and was a bright , pretty girl, but still she put up with it. I got ( quickly) to the point where I just couldn't be around her I couldn't stand her putting herself in that position. Not to mention either he would of hurt me or I him. She was my sister, and it was SO hard not to just beat the living **** out of him. I'm just a little thing (four foot ten), but you don't mess with my family. I'da had to do it in his sleep, but I woulda gotten to it eventually :D . He would be walking down our road & I would think " no one would believe I hit him on purpose"..... I' ve always been the quite on who never gets in trouble so I think I probably could have got away with it... But then there is that "Thou shalt not kill thing..." too bad....

6. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

As a man who has raised his three children by himself, without aid from his ex-wife. I feel there are members of both sexes who honestly deserve to have the ____ beat out of them. I've seen instances (my mom and dad, before their divorce) where the woman is the beater, not the beatee. In most cases of this, the man will take so much until he hits back. It's always the man who's arrested, loses his children, and faces disrespect of others for it.

Once I believed as you do, that a man should never hit a woman, and all men who did should be thrown into jail. I have been shown the error of my ways. A good man may have lost his son through my actions long ago and it could'ave been the woman who was the evil one. Not the man. Murder is always wrong, but before you jump on a man that hit's a woman, you should first find out what (if anything) she and he did, before assigning guilt.

7. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

Yeah if she's beating on him..... It's a shame that people are like that period, men & women.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164491

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice