[Solved] Dreaded Blue Screen of Death

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Duncan1

Here goes......

I'm running ME. Problem also happened with 98SE
GeForce Vid
256 Ram
500Mhz CPU

When I try to play Halflife, I get this error. I can go into Multiplayer adn Internet Games, but once I choose a server to go into, I get
Error
VMM(01) + 0000DC99 Error: 0E:0028:C000EC99

I've gotten it with other programs too, but mostly Halflife.

Today, out of nowhere, I got this BSOD...
0D:014F:00005B2C

Please Help, don't know what else to do. I just redid this PC and it still happenes.

Please post your full system specs including which chipset you have, Via Sis Ibtel?

Only thing I found was this , please make sure you read the whole article and double check on your system specs. (I know it only refers to MS games but....)

Duncan1

I found that article after an extensive search. The game it does it on is Halflife. I downloaded the 4-1 via drivers and it seems to be ok now. The other code I couldn't find. I'm not going to worry about it unless it comes up again. I was looking for a list that maybe had all of those codes but did not find one. Anyway, thanx for the help. If I have problems, you can count on me returning :)

Later,

-Chris

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts