Solved: Driver for Apollo P-2100U Printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

daveoo

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get a driver to allow a HP Apollo P-2100U Printer to work with a Toshiba laptop that has a Windows Vista operating system. If possible where do I get it? Query is for a friend of mine

daveoo

Friend realised that after searches including Microsoft that no driver would be available for the printer to work with Windows Vista so he has bought a new printer. I think that if possible all post should be closed with some sort of result so I'll close this and mark it solved.(y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online