1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: drivers for dell inspiron e1505 problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sabledog, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sabledog

sabledog Guest Thread Starter

have reformatted this laptop... running xp... have use all the drivers on dells sight... nothing seems to work... i have no sound and in device manager says im missing video controller (vga compatible) and video controller... both are listed with the yellow question mark... my friend didnt have her cd's for driver reinstall for this computer... ive gotten everything else from dell.. but these are on there... i have used the service tag to get the drivers... no luck with those things... any help would be appreciated...thanks
    service tag is f8bwhb1

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

3. Hughv

Hughv

4. sabledog

sabledog Guest Thread Starter

thanks everybody for replying ... hughv i guess i needed the chipset ... i thought i had installed.. guess i didnt.. install that first... then video drivers and then audio... everything is working fine now... i will know next time... thanks again....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916281

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice