1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: drivers

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by jlmlelal, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jlmlelal

jlmlelal Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mark
    sorry if ive posted in the wrong place but is there a free driver checker that also lets u download and install the drivers
    any help is appriciated

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

There are, but I don't trust Any of them.

3. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    If all the devices in your computer are working properly, there's no need to search for and install updated drivers.

Most driver checkers/scanners are inaccurate in what they detect and display, and most of them require you to pay for them before they become fully functional.

If you're in need of drivers for one or more devices in your computer, provide us with detailed information so we can assist you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

4. jlmlelal

jlmlelal Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mark
    thanks i dont have any issues yet just i was told to keep my drivers up to date and they all want a fee
    think ill leave it and if i need help i now wjere to come
    thanks guys

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915774

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice