Solved: Dual Display Question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DeafBlindGimp

Hey guys,
I currently just received a 24" monitor from Dell today and set it up for extended display with my laptop. I'm wondering if there is a way to change the default 'click and drag windows to the left' feature to get windows to my second display to a different direction, as in dragging a window up or down to my second display.

Thanks is advance! :)

K7M

I'm not sure if it is the same with the laptop, but on my desktop all you have to do is right click anywhere on the screen, go to display settings, and drag the second display where you want it in relation to the primary display, (top, left, right , or bottom).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts