Solved: dual monitor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

niteman56

Second monitor or TV, not detected by windows 7 pro. my computer is a Lenovo M93z

For what I can tell, this is an All in One so: Integrated display, and the I/O specs only list a Display Port output and a VGA input, nothing else for video, so technically the only way to add a second monitor would be to use an expensive Pro monitor with Display Port inputs.
Please provide exact details as to how you have both monitors hooked up. If you are not sure, snap photos with your phone and upload them here.

niteman56

VGA cord to right of stand goes to tv.....
Your right....it is VGA IN!!!! Not sure why ,would have thought it should be out..........Guess i'll buy a fire stick or Chromecast...

Thx CleaverX

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online