1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: dual monitor

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by niteman56, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. niteman56

niteman56 Thread Starter

Second monitor or TV, not detected by windows 7 pro. my computer is a Lenovo M93z

2. CleaverX

CleaverX

For what I can tell, this is an All in One so: Integrated display, and the I/O specs only list a Display Port output and a VGA input, nothing else for video, so technically the only way to add a second monitor would be to use an expensive Pro monitor with Display Port inputs.
    Please provide exact details as to how you have both monitors hooked up. If you are not sure, snap photos with your phone and upload them here.

3. niteman56

niteman56 Thread Starter

VGA cord to right of stand goes to tv.....
    Your right....it is VGA IN!!!! Not sure why ,would have thought it should be out..........Guess i'll buy a fire stick or Chromecast...

Thx CleaverX

4. CleaverX

CleaverX

Great to hear it. Please mark the thread as: "Solved".

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144884

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice