Solved: Dual monitors with onboard graphics?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MaryWells

Hi Guys,

I have an onboard graphics card (i5 platform) and want to know if I can use dual monitors on the onboard? Please explain this to me since I don't understand these new things.

Thank you,

Mary Wells

K7M

The documentation for your motherboard should tell you if you can. I have an asrock board with on board, and I have dual monitors connected. One output is DVI to my wide screen LCD, the other is VGA to my standard LCD.

MaryWells

Hi Guys,

I think you guys are very special. Thank you very much, I will give it a try.

Hugs,

Mary Wells

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online