Solved: duel boot system

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

24giovanni

Banned
I have a duel boot system on one of my computers. It runs both red hat linux 8.0 and w2k server. Upon boot up, it always asks which system I want to access which is normal. The question I have is there away to switch the order in which they are listed? Currently, I have RH linux first and w2k second. I want to reverse it but I am not sure how. Is there a simple way to do this? If so, how? I appreciate any help.

TIA

24giovanni

Banned
I am not sure. How do I tell? I assume 2k. When I loaded 2k on the machine I didn't use all of the drive space which I eventually used the additional space for Linux if that's any help in answering your question.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online