1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Dumb-Blonde question !

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by SoonSlim, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SoonSlim

SoonSlim Thread Starter

When using Mozilla/Firefox, how do you get the Bookmarks to 'sort by name' like IE does ? Know it's something very simple :eek:

2. Lozzy-loz

Lozzy-loz

After clicking on the bookmarks tab right click above the first bookmark where there is nothing and pick the option sort by name hope this helps.

3. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    What version of Firefox are you using?

In Firefox 3.6.21, the steps are ...

Click the Bookmarks button in the Firefox menu bar and choose "Organize Bookmarks" to open a new dialog box.

Select Views -> Sort at the top of that box and choose how you wish to sort.

4. SoonSlim

SoonSlim Thread Starter

Thank you both, Lozzy-loz and cwwozniak....got it !! Haven't a clue as to what version I'm using in Firefox, know its not the latest but works for me. I bounce back and forth from it to IE.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1025315

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice