Solved: DVD-CD ROM Small Question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

valerieleger

Hi, I want to buy a DVD-CD ROM for my HP Pavilion 061 a143On, but I don't know if it's like when you buy Memory Ram, does it need to be specific types and brands, etc?

:eek:

This is a laptop so you need to buy one that will fit...as for brands thats up to you

Well a desktop then any brand that you like and you will have no problem with the fit then....one thing to pay attention to is what is your old ones transfer....like IDE wide flat ribbon cable... then get the same replacement .

valerieleger

My old one's transfer is a flat ribbon... is a flat ribbon a STAT? Just to make sure I know what it's called when I look for one.
Ok, so I choose the brand and make sure the transfer is a STAT?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online