Solved: Easy Question/Answer? S&D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gary rabbitt

Hey guys,
Quick queston. Spybot S&D.
When I get done with a scan, this message (Looks like in German) is always included with the results.
The fact that the scan didn't show anything is good, but still wondering why it says "error during check!"
Something to ignore or??
Thanks!
Gary

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I think I have seen that before, and someone said not to worry about it.

If you want to post the message, just for the google hit, go ahead.

gary rabbitt

Ok thanks for the info. But I was not going for a google 'hit', its just somethng that I needed to ask
Take care my friend.
Gary

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I meant that in a nice way, it helps others when they search for the same message ;)

Yes, that is the message I was thinking of :D I just now saw your edit :)

gary rabbitt

Hi Aca Candy,
No offense taken. :)
To be honest, I should have done a search for the answer myself, but thought I'd ask here first.
Great support forum here and I appreciate all the help you all have given in the past.
Have a great week!
Gary

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online