1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: email attachment problems

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by scaff, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. scaff

scaff Thread Starter

urgent assistance i am running windows xp home,and i am trying to open my email attachments, i open my email click on the attachment and it comes up with this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.create an association in the folder options control panel.only i need to open the attachments because they are my fixtures for my football team.

2. Compaq__

Compaq__

What is the filename? That would tell us what type of file it is. Maybe you don't have a program to open this type of file.

3. Benny Bumble

Benny Bumble

Must be it's not that urgent, heh,heh.
    Ben

4. scaff

scaff Thread Starter

it says its an xls file the attachment used to open up with just team names and dates

5. Compaq__

Compaq__

6. scaff

scaff Thread Starter

thanks compaq downloaded 2003 and it worked straight away,once again thanks for your help.scaff

7. Compaq__

Compaq__

My pleasure.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/699289

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice