Solved: Empire Earth isssue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

theseus75

I know Empire Earth is kind of dated, but I just started playing it (much to the detriment of my schooling).

But, when I play a network game with my girlfriend, every now and then we get the blue screen of death. Mostly her, so I thought it was because she has an older machine, but then last night it happened on my pc.

Is there a patch I need to be aware of or some reason that Empire Earth is doing this?

Thanks.

What does the blue screen say?

Its always goo to DL patches for a game, especially an older one like EE which was created before Win XP

when i try to run Empire earth i get the following error:

the instruction at "0x0bce19d6" referenced memory at "0x0c2757a0". the memory could not be "read"

what does this mean,
ive patched it up to 2.0 but i still get this error.

please help me!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online