1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Empire Earth isssue

Discussion in 'Games' started by theseus75, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theseus75

theseus75 Thread Starter

I know Empire Earth is kind of dated, but I just started playing it (much to the detriment of my schooling).

But, when I play a network game with my girlfriend, every now and then we get the blue screen of death. Mostly her, so I thought it was because she has an older machine, but then last night it happened on my pc.

Is there a patch I need to be aware of or some reason that Empire Earth is doing this?

Thanks.

2. Kramer55

Kramer55

What does the blue screen say?

Its always goo to DL patches for a game, especially an older one like EE which was created before Win XP

3. Psymon86

Psymon86

when i try to run Empire earth i get the following error:

the instruction at "0x0bce19d6" referenced memory at "0x0c2757a0". the memory could not be "read"

what does this mean,
    ive patched it up to 2.0 but i still get this error.

please help me!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327741

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice