[SOLVED] empty temp files problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

epson

Hello i have a question i hope someone can help me with.
First my OS is win xp and when i go to tools internet options to delete my temp files i freeze and it will not let me do it. It always freezes then tells me this program is not responding? Any suggestions?
Thanks

Hi There...

Try running "Disk Cleanup"!

Start--Programs--Accessories--System Tools--Disk Cleanup

when it checks the system, let it run until it's done checking, then make sure everything is checked and let it take all the time it needs to delete everything.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Or open my computer, right click on your hard drive, properties, disk cleanup :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts