1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Epson "paper jam error"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by bo0sheke, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bo0sheke

bo0sheke Thread Starter

I've been printing half letter paper (8.5x5.5) with my Epson Stylus CX7800, and I have all of the settings correct, paper type, paper size and such (and the paper tray holder thing) but when it comes to printing, it keeps saying "paper jam" even If I take the stack of 12 sheets out, and put one in, I get paper jam. Any tips?

2. slipe

slipe

Did you ever consider you might have a paper jam? You have to look down in the works of the printer. There is often a little shard of paper jamming something.

3. bo0sheke

bo0sheke Thread Starter

yea I checked that first :rolleyes: , it's like the printer chokes on the paper if it's not legal size... I don't think this is a major problem, so i'll just keep working on it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/470447