1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by skylancer, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. skylancer

skylancer Thread Starter

That's what I see in my browser when I try to load anything.

Here's my problem: my laptop is connected to the internet, but any browser I use results in that error message above.

I have two messenger programs on my system: AIM and Yahoo Messenger. AIM can connect to the internet and interact with other people...Yahoo Messenger cannot connect.

I have tried searching online for hours with about these two problems, but nothing feasible turns up, so I'm really hoping that I can resolve the problem here.

2. skylancer

skylancer Thread Starter

Nevermind, I'm marking it solved. Performed system recovery and all problems are gone now. Thanks very much for the no replies. :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/870912