Solved: Error Message Access Violation, PLZ HELP!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

addyca2005

:confused: I recently downloaded some game demos from Pogo TO Go game downloads & after installing them I started to play a few of them & on some of the games (not all of them, only some), the following message pops up:

" Error: Access Violation at 0x6900d96F(tried to read from 0x417A998), program terminated"

I normally run a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 & the resolution automatically changes to 800 x 600.

My operating system is Windows XP Home Edition with SP2.

Can anyone tell me what the message means, & why I get this message only on some of the games, but can play others & what I need to do so that I can play all the games without having this problem & trouble?

Thanks for any information & help I can get!!!! :mad:

addyca2005

Yes this is what the message shows:

Error: Access Violation at 0X6900D96F(tried to read from 0X417A998), program terminated

Addyca2005

addyca2005

:eek: :confused: I STILL NEED HELP DESPARATELY REGARDING MY PREVIOUS POST -- DOES ANYONE ???? KNOW THE SOLUTION TO MY POST BELOW OR WHAT IT MEANS>>>>

I recently downloaded some game demos from Pogo TO Go game downloads & after installing them I started to play a few of them & on some of the games (not all of them, only some), the following message pops up:

" Error: Access Violation at 0x6900d96F(tried to read from 0x417A998), program terminated"

I normally run a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 & the resolution automatically changes to 800 x 600.

My operating system is Windows XP Home Edition with SP2.

Can anyone tell me what the message means, & why I get this message only on some of the games, but can play others & what I need to do so that I can play all the games without having this problem & trouble?

Thanks for any information & help I can get!!!! Please Someone Has Got To Know The Answer :rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online