1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: error message when trying to log into a site

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by wildcat81, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wildcat81

wildcat81 Thread Starter

I am trying to get into my work site and all morning I have tried to log on and this is all I get.

GET
    URL: /irj/portal
    Error Code: 0x38cf04d3
    Error Text: DPWWA1235E Could not read the response status line sent by a third-party server. Possible causes: non-spec HTTP headers, connection timeout, no data returned. This is not a problem with the WebSEAL server.

I have never seen this before I tried to call in to our call center and no offense but on a Sunday all i could get was someone who didn't speak very good English and he didn't seem to know how to help with this problem so I'm in need of some help. Anyone ever seen this? If so what is it and what can i do about fixing the problem. Thank you

I'm using windows 7.
    Tried on both internet explorer and Google chrome get same error message.

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Turn off any and all firewalls and try again.

3. wildcat81

wildcat81 Thread Starter

If anyone came across this and was wondering it let me on later in the day. When i called my customer service again they just said the system was overloaded too many people trying to get on the site at once! Had nothing to do with anything I did or could do. Thanks anyway.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1108503

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice