1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: error messages

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by nuttynannynita, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nuttynannynita

nuttynannynita Thread Starter

Hi there,
    When i'm trying to load certain games, usually on firefox, a 'game loading error' will appear. I've been to tools>add-ons & checked to see if my Java is up to date, which it is so why is it not possible to play the games i want. They're all enabled aswell. What's the problem? Does anyone know?
    Also, on firefox, i keep getting a window with 'unresponsive script'. It asks if i want to continue or stop script. Can anyone help me with that aswell pls?

Thanx,
    Nita:confused:

2. JennyJackson01

JennyJackson01

3. nuttynannynita

nuttynannynita Thread Starter

Hi ya,
    I'm truly a beginner so bear with me when i ask how do i no i need these updates? I've just been on Mozilla Firefox, i went to Tools>Add-ons & i checked my plug ins.They all said upto date. Does that mean they're both ok?
    What else could be the problem?

Thanx,
    Nita:confused:

4. JennyJackson01

JennyJackson01

Hiya Nita.

Flash Player and Shockwave are installed in the computer system and not necessarily for a particular browser.

After downloading the up-to-date version of FireFox (currently 14.0.1), it might be worth trying to uninstall and then reinstall it as that sometimes fixes things but don`t forget to save (export) your favourites (bookmarks) first.

Jenny

http://download.cnet.com/mozilla-firefox/

5. batscrptmod200

batscrptmod200

One of my friends had that same script problem in a firefox beta version but flash etc. worked anyways I have dumped firefox and use google chrome on all my xp machines or opera

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1064674