1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[SOLVED] Eudora 6.0

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by cooldep, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cooldep

cooldep Thread Starter

Hello all,,I'm using the new version of eudora e-mail software (6.0) My question is this, I was wondering if or how I can find an Icon or button in the toolbar to check the spelling of any mail I compose. Now I have to go under the "EDIT" to Check spelling. I thought the earlier version (5.0) had a Icon or Button to check the spelling. Any help will be mucho appreaciated :confused:

Thank You,,Paul

2. e-liam

e-liam

Hi Paul,

I've never used Eudora, but have you tried right clicking the toolbar, and seeing if there is either a customize, or add/change buttons, facility.

This is how you can change things on most toolbars.

Cheers

Liam

3. cooldep

cooldep Thread Starter

Hi liam, thank you for getting back to me. I did that, right click the toolbar & it does allow customizing but no Spelling icon :(
    Oh well I guess I'll just have to use the "Edit" command unless someone else has an idea.
    Thanks again Liam,,,,

~~Paul~~:cool:

4. e-liam

e-liam

5. JayT

JayT

In Eudora 6 for spell check go to Tools - Options - Spell Check. You can configure it the way you want it. I have mine to automatically check spelling as I type.

6. cooldep

cooldep Thread Starter

Hey Jay, thanks for the info. If you know of any forums just for Eudora or good web sites with info, please let me know. I'm looking for tips and tricks to help me along with Eudora 6.
    Again,,,Thanks

7. JayT

JayT

8. cooldep

cooldep Thread Starter

Awesome JayT, I appreacite all the help with Eudora. I found a kinda good site too,maybe you could use it .
    Unoficial Eudora Site!
    Thanks Jay

9. JayT

JayT

You are very welcome. Glad I could help. :)

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167581

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice