Solved: Event calendar wanted

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

colinsp

Colin
I would like to add an event calendar to a website.

What I would like is a simple small month view calendar with todays date highlighted and any date with an event associated with it in a different colour and any date with no event in a different colour again. When a date with an event is clicked either a popup window or mouse over event or changed text below the calendar to show the event for the day.

I have looked at hotscripts without finding what I want. Does anyone know of something like I am looking for? (PHP, Javascript, MySQL not ASP)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts