1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Everything is small?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by jrj0381, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jrj0381

jrj0381 Thread Starter

I had a virus removed from my computer thanks to my anitvirus protection, but now everything is small. Each page looks like you have to have a microscope to see what it is saying, and I was just wondering what would be causing this. Everything else seems to be working okay. I am using Windows XP, and when I say everything is small, I mean the type on each page I visit. Thanks, JJ.

2. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

Do you know how to click view and check what the size is set at? Maybe it got changed somehow.

3. jrj0381

jrj0381 Thread Starter

Wow, do I feel dumb. Thanks for that. I feel like I just had eye surgery. Thanks again.

4. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

No. Don't feel dumb. We were all beginners at one time.

5. jrj0381

jrj0381 Thread Starter

Thanks. I do appreciate that again.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755264

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice