Solved: Everything is small?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jrj0381

I had a virus removed from my computer thanks to my anitvirus protection, but now everything is small. Each page looks like you have to have a microscope to see what it is saying, and I was just wondering what would be causing this. Everything else seems to be working okay. I am using Windows XP, and when I say everything is small, I mean the type on each page I visit. Thanks, JJ.

bicycle bill

Banned
Do you know how to click view and check what the size is set at? Maybe it got changed somehow.

jrj0381

Wow, do I feel dumb. Thanks for that. I feel like I just had eye surgery. Thanks again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online