Solved: ewido security suite etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

iaavagent

I've been noticing that ewido security suite and some other new tools have been showing up in threads. Now I may be a little behind times but was wondering if it isn't time to add these to TSG security tools along with all the old faithfuls. Is it too soon to generate a new list. Thanks

nope, never too ealry otr late post a log if you want to.

Yes, ewido is a very effective tool against trojans, virses and others, it has now become a mainstay in our continuing wars witht he beasts and pests of the internet, but with ewido and others , we're striking back.

Also download Microsoft's antispyware if you can and ccleaner.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html

download ccleaner

http://www.ccleaner.com/

iaavagent

Thanks khazars.
I had noticed in the security sections some threads giving a list of security tools or must haves, but ewido and some other new ones were not in the list.
These lists were posted some time ago and maybe the new ones had not been tested enough or were unknown at the time.
Those threads are now closed so I wasn't able to post this question or comment in them directly.
Maybe a moderator can update them with the new tools as they have been "STICKIED"?

There are other threads on maintenance or freeware that I can imput this to so I will give that a try.
Thanks again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online