1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Excel Attachments printing blank on one PC

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Ziggy1, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziggy1

Ziggy1 Thread Starter

I have 2 PC's running XP and Office 2000, although the one I am having problems with is using Outlook 2003.

That PC also has my HP 6300 connected via USB and setup as a shared printer.

I ran office update and installed all updates, also ran the Office repair from the disc and the one on the Help menu.

So that is everything that I have done to try to resolve my problem.

The problem is that this PC prints a blank page when I print an Excel from an e-mail attachment, or saved from the e-mail. But not all the time??? If I send the spreadsheets to my other PC either by e-mail or to a shared folder the other PC can print it no problem.

So it is not something like the "print Area", the only other problem I see is it will pop up and say the office assistant can't be started and to run the repair option from the CD (which I've done).

Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem :confused:

2. Ziggy1

Ziggy1 Thread Starter

Well ok, so I re-installed the printer drive and that appears to have worked. Still get the office assistant error though, I'll have to check that. I'll try turning it off as i don't need it anyways.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593859

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice