Solved: excel help 2007

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

irvinbang

I have attached an Excel Document that i hope helps with some formulas that im needing help with. Please let me know if there is any way i can make this work. Im normally pretty good with Excel but this one is giving me a stump.

This IF Function in Microsoft excel, is a very powerful function in Microsoft excel, that will allow excel to make a decision on what to do with data, based on other values in your sheet. It would be easier to understand how the IF Function works, if we could take a minute to understand a simpler function such as the SUM Function.

translation services Dublin

irvinbang

This IF Function in Microsoft excel, is a very powerful function in Microsoft excel, that will allow excel to make a decision on what to do with data, based on other values in your sheet. It would be easier to understand how the IF Function works, if we could take a minute to understand a simpler function such as the SUM Function.

translation services Dublin
not sure if this is a smartass comment or not. but it is of no help what so ever.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online