Solved: Excel report from access

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jmk909er

My boss wants me to make my db so that it exports a report to excel which is not a problem but, he wants the excell to be formatted like the report which displays doubled up headings and doubled up data so that it all fits on letter sized report I think maybe I can make an excel template to output to?? But is there a way to reformat and excel doc to double up the headings and make it my template? Anyone ever done this?

Thanks, Joe

OBP

Joe, can you provide an example of what the Excel report would look like?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online