Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: Exchange database fix Windows8

957 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rodrigo90 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
Can you help me? I have an Exchange 2010 server that had a database die. I can't fix it with eseutil /p as it errors with "Operation terminated with error -1022 (JET_errDiskIO, Disk IO error)". It reports as a clean shutdown with eseutil /mh, but it won't mount even with a -force.
I have a backup, but it is from a month ago. Can I restore the database?
Thanks everyone!

#2 ·
Уes.. U can restore it.
- Click the Windows "Start" button on your Backup Exec server. Click "All Programs," then click "Symantec." Click "Backup Exec Console" to open the main backup console.
- Right-click the Exchange server in the list of backup servers. Select "New" then "Restore Job." A new window opens with several configuration options.
- Click the "View by Resource" tab. Click a date to view a list of mailboxes. Check the mailbox you want to restore from the list
- Click the "Microsoft Exchange Redirection" on the left panel. In the center detail pane, check the option labeled "Redirect Exchange Sets." In the "Restore to" text box, type your Exchange server name where you want to restore the files.
- Click "Restore" to start the process. This may take several minutes, depending on the size of the mailbox that needs restoration.

I think it can help you. But if it useless try Exchange Server Fix Toolbox http://www.exchangeserver.fixtoolbox.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.