Solved: Exchange problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tinkthelizard

Hi Guyz,

Didn't really know what forum to add his too so it ended up here.
I am having a problem with one of my exchange mailboxes.
I disabled one ages ago since i had stopped using it, however there are some emails in the inbox i need to retrieve.
I re-enabled the account via active directory users and computers but i cannot sign into the mailbox.

anyone got any soloutions?

ive tried disbaling and re-enabling again, changing the password, changing the log on name, disabling and re-enabling the account functions such as owa, pop3 etc.

any more ideas?

cheers

tinkthelizard

Didn't make a catch account.
I just assumed once the user had been re-enabled, i could sign in.

Ive done this before and seemed to work fine, but not this time.

tinkthelizard

PROBLEM OVER

must have just taken some time to refresh since i can now sign in to the account.

Cheers marketraise

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online