Solved: Expand System Tray

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

referee07

I would like to see all of the icons in the system tray. Right now there are 8 icons showing with 2 little arrows indicating that there are more icons to see if I position the cursor over the arrows. Is there a way to make all of the icons be seen? Thanks.

Right-click on the Taskbar > Properties, uncheck 'Hide inactive icons'.

Stantly:
I have a similar issue, however with mine, I can't see all my system tray icons no matter how I set up the taskbar. For example I have checked "Place volume icon in the task bar" within the sounds and audio devices properties, but is doesn't show. Any clue?

referee07

bart2brett, I don't have an answer for you re: the fact that you don't have any icons in the Taskbar. Maybe you can start another thread in the XP forum? Good luck; I hope you find the right answer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online